2 Teaching Assistant Posts
Bishop Chavasse Primary School are looking to appoint a Site Manager for our wonderful school, built in 2017. If you are hardworking, skilled and dependable, then come and join our team. We can offer a professional and friendly setting, with people who work hard to make Bishop Chavasse a wonderful school for our pupils and staff.
The Site Manager will be responsible for;
- Opening and closing of School premises, including for the purpose of lettings, functions, maintenance and emergency services as required.
- Ensuring the School is a safe and clean environment.
- Supervising the site contract cleaning team.
- Checking the site regularly for any potential Health and Safety issues, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Ensuring accurate records are kept of “Daily Fit For Use” site checks and complete risk assessments in relation to any concerns on site and take any corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensuring all contractors visiting the site are familiar with the school health and safety procedures and any relevant risk assessments are carried out prior to works commencing.
- Managing all site related issues in the case of an emergency or site closure. Ensure that site is made accessible as quickly and efficiently as possible with minimum disruption to staff and students.
- Ensuring the correct checking of alarms, fire equipment, emergency lighting and emergency procedures are undertaken and recorded.
- Overseeing the building maintenance and provide the School Business[C1] Manager with recommended solutions to building issues.
- Carrying out minor repairs as required and manage the resolution of any minor repairs or work requiring external contractor intervention.
- Checking and controlling system functions, heating, ventilation and lighting regularly, with due regard to appropriate safety requirements, report all defects to qualified engineer.
- Being responsible for implementing and recording a robust risk management programme of Legionella, Fire alarm systems, emergency lighting and COSHH including risk assessment and testing/monitoring in accordance to the appropriate regulations.
- Undertaking regular reporting to the School Business Manager and Headteacher.
Tenax Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks, including satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check.
Please complete the attached application form and return to email@example.com. CV's will not be accepted.
[C1]School Business Manager