We have a very smart, but simple school uniform which the children wear with pride; just as we have high expectations of pupil conduct, we have high expectations that children wear their school uniform and look smart.
In Reception we recognise that many children will have just mastered getting themselves dressed. Therefore, the uniform in Year R is as follows:
- royal blue, school round neck sweatshirt or cardigan
- white polo shirt, these can be purchased with the school logo on or may be plain white
- black trousers or shorts, pinafore or skirt. Where possible, please purchase trousers with elasticated waists, rather than those with a button or fastener to support the child undressing quickly. Year R children may also wear plain black jogging bottoms.
- plain black shoes.
From Year 1 onwards, the uniform is as follows:
- black blazer with the school logo, the school round neck sweatshirt
- white shirt or blouse with a school tie which can be tied normally or pre-knotted with elastic.
- black trousers, pinafore or skirt. Summer dresses and shorts may be worn in the summer terms. Girls do not have to wear a tie when wearing a summer dress in the summer terms.
- plain black shoes
- house T-Shirt (with or without school logo)
- black shorts
- plain black tracksuit (with or without the school logo)
- plimsolls or trainers
- blue school coat (reversible, waterproof, with logo)
- school back pack bag
We require all children to have the school reading bag
We ask that ALL items of school uniform is named in order to help your child to identify their clothing.
Our school clothing supplier is Paul Marchant.
Paul provides our parents with high quality uniform, at reasonable prices. He can be contacted by:
phone: 01892 834372 or 07710517237
email: [email protected]